Does your association need to better understand its membership? Do you feel like they have a wealth of information that would be useful for running your association, but you don’t know the best way to tap into it? Are you tired of conducting member surveys that do not lead anywhere nor provide any useful information? Survey Design & Analysis can help.
Survey Design & Analysis partners with the Center for Association Resources to provide professional Association member surveys so that you can continue to serve the needs of your members and remain a viable association.
Here are some of the reasons you might be looking to conduct a member survey:
- Demographic assessment of membership
- Obtain feedback on new member benefits
- Learn want members most like and don’t like about their membership
- Obtain ideas for attracting new members
- Updating your member database
- Conducting member surveys to explore topics of interest to your industry
Here are the reasons why Survey Design & Analysis is the right choice for you member survey:
- Experience – Survey Design & Analysis has been conducting member surveys for over 15 years
- Knowledge – Survey Design & Analysis partners with the Center for Association Resources and understands the issues you face
- Survey Expertise – Our PhD survey expert has been designing and analyzing surveys for over 25 years
- Affordable Pricing – Survey Design & Analysis is a small company with low overhead and big reach
Let us help with your next member survey. We take pride in our attention to detail and our ability to create member-friendly surveys that are fun and easy to complete while providing you the information for which you are looking. A member survey should be a tool that enhances your relationship with your member and not be perceived as a “chore” for them.